That Pipe is Supposed to Look Like What?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
A new pipe released on Scandpipes today by a Japanese carver. I did a double take when I first saw it. I'm glad it's supposed to look like a leaf, because at first glance, I thought it looked like . . . er . . . something else. :oops:

http://www.scandpipes.com/product.asp?product=2851

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
It's different. Lot of pipe to keep up with. Looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold. I like feeling a warm bowl in the palm of my hand.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold

do you have to let it rest one week each month?

Hahaha
Well it seems shallow enough for me to enjoy. Pack it right or it will gurgle I bet.

Fun thread! :clap:
May you enjoy a long and lasting relationship with her.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Hahaha! You just can't lick a pipe that nice. I'm afraid I'd spent a half hour diddling...er...loading that one!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
That angel is perfect for making it seem like the carvers had something else in mind. When I saw the video though its very much a leaf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtagtzZ4btw
Sorry to ruin your fun boys. If you want a lady pipe I'm sure a carver would be overjoyed to commission one for you.
Post pics of your lady pipe.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I am speechless! How much is it and where do I buy one from? I have a dear friend of mine who is a lesbian and is always smoking my pipes when she visits and it is her birthday next month! Perfect gift or should I say hole in one!

Status
Not open for further replies.