PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!
null_zps65cb6f60.jpg

A brief reminder: If you are on this forum, chances are you have significantly more than most of the world. Even the poorest among us has vast riches compared to many in second and third world countries.
Today, recognize that, be content and thankful. May God bless you all.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great photo tarak - I'm sure you know this already, but cherish these early years, they fly by in a wink. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Great pic! Proud to be a dad. I've got two boys a little older. Enjoy every minute, and make friends with ToyRus. But don't forget to lay down some rules and discipline, also allowing for exceptions. Many exceptions. They're boys after all.

Jan 8, 2013
Tarak, thanks for the reminder. My girlfriend and I aren't talking right now, and all my family are in Fredricksburgh Texas camping and whatever else they're doing. I'm having hot dogs and ranch style beans for my Thanksgiving dinner alone tonight. But I do know that unfortunately there are others out there who are going hungry. I do thank the Lord for what I have today, and I will pray that others less fortunate here in America and abroad can find themselves a good meal and a warm place to sleep. God bless, Tarak. Again thanks for the reminder.
And once again you've posted a wonderful picture of that angelic child. He seems like such a happy baby. Cherish him.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a kid! He's reminding us what unfettered happiness is. Age is no barrier.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Tarak:
The pix of your son are as welcome as Bradley's shots of P-Mon.
Who doesn't like a happy baby and a blue eyed pup?
My 20 year old sons made a 500 mile round trip with me today to have lunch with their grandfather and his wife. I valued the time spent with my old man and the time spent with my kiddos.
I wish you the same grace, Tarak.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.