PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Not here. Don't really do the special tin special day thing. I will load a big bowl of University Flake after dinner though to settle the belly for sure.

wilson

Apr 17, 2013
I've got some McClelland Holiday Spirit that I'll open on Thanksgiving Day. My brother-in-law and I will sit on his back porch with a glass of Scotch (could be bourbon, we like both, but I've got a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 and I expect we'll sample that) and welcome in the holiday season. I've no idea if the McClelland will be to our liking, but we'll give it a go and I'm sure we'll have a nice time of it. And, we can always fire up one of our old standbys.

May 4, 2015
My brother-in-law and I will sit on his back porch with a glass of Scotch (could be bourbon, we like both, but I've got a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 and I expect we'll sample that) and welcome in the holiday season
Sounds like a great tradition! I have a brother-in-law (with whom I went to the West Coast Pipe Show), and he and I will be doing much of the same.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Go for it Tom! Was great to share some smokes and tales with you at said venue!
I'll be opening McClellands X-mas 2016 on Thanksgiving Day. Then re-jar all the way to the named holiday!

May 4, 2015
Totally slipped my mind, but I'll be smoking alone on Thanksgiving, as I'll be in Washington at my wife's parents' house. Brother-in-law and I will be doing our tin opening on Christmas this year, though.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Not a special tin I plan on opening, but I'll need plenty of vitamin N to help digest. Plan on loading up a couple pipes with some 1792 and one with my own Lat blend that's been aging since March of 60% Irish X, 30% McC 2035, 10% blending latakia.

Status
Not open for further replies.