PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I just wanted to take a second to say thanks to Bob, aka virginiacob, and Old Dominion for helping get 20 Laughing King cobs up to Ontario for the one year anniversary of The Lakeshore Smokestacks. Bob is a class act, is very responsive and friendly in both PM and email communications. The purchase was simple and painless, the packing excellent and shipping costs were more than reasonable.
I was really pleased with the Old Dominion story which comes with each pipe and makes for a handsome kit. The pipes themselves are classy, classic, cobs and were surprisingly easy to clench. I thought the round bit would throw me for a loop, but the pipe is super light and comfortable at the bit. The boys who fired their pipes up tonight really enjoyed their first smokes, and had only good things to say about the smoking properties of these cobs.
So Bob, thank you, your Laughing Kings helped make the loot bags for the lads a success.
For the rest of you, if you need some new cobs, head over to Old Dominion.
Here are some pics:
The Laughing King in packaging.

80EB04FB-3128-498E-BE89-8A505056FABF_zpsv0pb528z.jpg

brdavidson and a fellow club member enjoying their Laughing Kings

1F3DFB78-0498-428D-845B-B923B6DB267E_zpskfl63nt6.jpg

-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Bob, thanks very much, the guys were really stoked about the cob and they smoke exceptionally well. We really appreciate getting these shipped it to us in time to make the anniversary even better.
Pat, we'll talk later about you posting my ugly mug on here!

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
Glad to hear the guys really enjoyed their pipes! Sounds like you all had a really great time at your club's anniversary event. Thanks again for the order and it was a pleasure being able to help you all out with putting together the loot bags.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Pat, we'll talk later about you posting my ugly mug on here!
Um... have you checked out your avatar buddy? Beauty like this shouldn't be hidden from the world.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.