PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Came home this morning to find my Mr. Snuff order delivered! Yes from thy UK to California in 8 days! Not to shabby in my book.
I spent around $30 for Wilson's Menthol plus (25 g), Wilson's honey menthol (25 g) red bull Poschl (7g) 2 poschl President (7g) and an 8.75 g of Mc Chrystal's Clove!
Not that I have run out but.....Very happy to see the mail today!
Also up date on flavoring the American Scotch snuff. Big improvement for sure. I put a shot glass with rum, vanilla bean and honey in a tupperware container with a shot glass of snuff and sealed it for a week. It took on a bit of flavor that way. Then I added a tsp. of the liquid to the snuff and stirred it up, took the top off the container and let is set. A few days later. BAM! That stuff has some powerful magic! Nic hit like you would not believe and a soft scent/flavor. Very nice experiment for sure.
If I was not so stocked up on English snuffs I would get some more American Scotches! Might just pick them up for add ins for my super menthols I just received?

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
MrSnuff, another class act when it comes to online merchants! My orders all arrived in the same impressive time frame as yours buster.
Thanks for the update on your snuff scenting too, sounds delightful.

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Id like to issue a thanks to mrsnuff.com as well. Received my order yesterday, 9 days after the shipping notification. Ordered 5g tins of WoS Apple, Coffee Cream and Irish Toast no21. This is my first ever experience with nasal snuff. I've only opened the Apple and the Coffee so far. I like the coffee a lot more as it has a more noticeable scent and is longer lasting. The Apple just didn't really smell at all like apple to me. A little research yielded poor reviews for this one, oh well. I've brought the Coffee Cream with me to work today, so ill see how this goes for the next 9 hours 8)

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Pretty sure im gonna do some Sammy Gawith snuffs next order. I've also read their black coffee is supposed to be excellent. Seems like I picked the right scents but just the wrong blender :lol:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
The only snuff I did not like so far was an apricot flavor by "Silver Dollar" which is Toque's label for the American market. It smelt like my dog threw up apricots in my nose. :oops: I had to toss it in the trash and I NEVER throw out tobacco.
I like the menthol snuffs a lot. I ordered the Poschl "Red Bull' as the reviews say it is a super menthol. The tap box says strong snuff and man they aint kidding! Lots of menthol and the nic boost made me dizzy! So if you are interested in a menthol that will clear your head and a nicotine bomb that will get you threw the day look no farther.
I'm waiting to open the rest of my tins since I have had this head cold. I have been clogged up for a week but am feeling better every day. The red bull and President by Poschl are helping blast out my sinus with the goodness of menthol! :D Cant wait to try the clove!

Status
Not open for further replies.