Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I would like to take some time to thank all of You that ask to be friends, it means alot to Me. I enjoy reading all the cool stuff on here and plan on being around a long time.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hi Ace have you had a request from me yet if not it's on it's way :D. I would also like to request anyone interested in buddying up with me the more the merrier. Like Ace i too have enjoyed reading the many items that are on this site. I would also like to say thank you to all that have answered my questions even if they were somewhat stupid, but i'm not bothered if you don't ask you wont know is my kind of thinking, apart from that my sense of humour might take some of you time to get used to.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Ace57, your friend request is on the way. This is fortunate to feel like home away from home to me. And, unfortunately you are are stuck with the lot of us for as long as you wish. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I would make a request, only, I can't figure out how to do it on this site. So far, I've only managed to accept requests.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
brewshooter, you are not alone. I have accepted all my friend requests, but do not see how to make my own.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Brewshooter, great question.

I don't want to hijack the string, but this comes up frequently and I thought this is an opportunity to help out.
On the Home Page you will find the New Members section and their Avatars. Just click on the Avatar to see the new members' profile page. In the center there is an "Add Friend" button. Just click and it will change to "Friendship Requested".

The bar above the New Members there are 2 more tabs... Active, and Popular. You can do the same in there as well.
There is one more way as well... But that is known only to those with the PipesMagazine.com five fingered tobacco pouch and a decoder ring. :D

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Thanks, Lawrence!! Luckily I don't have to wait for the tobacco pouch. My doctor has a whole box of them in his examination room. Who knew he was so hip and progressive when it comes to pipe smoking. I AM looking forward to the decoder ring.

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Ace, I agree with you. This is a great group to be a part of. If we could all get together in one place...
What a PARTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.