PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Yesterday I received an email stating that I have a box that I need to pick up from forwarding company's warehouse. The company receives the goods in the States and forwards it to my country. I picked up the box during my lunch break and managed to open it in the evening. When I entered to the kitchen with the box, my wife asked me where the latakia smell was coming from. She has a very good nose indeed. I opened the box and here are the pictures:
2016-07-20-001620-600x450.jpg

2016-07-19-234607-450x600.jpg

John sent me the samples below:
- Hearth & Home - Chestnut

- Watch City Cigar - Justice Mixture

- Esoterica Tobacciana - And So To Bed

- Just For Him - Shortcut To Mushrooms

- Watch City Cigar - Americano

- 4noggins - Bald Headed Teacher

- Cornell & Diehl - Byzantium

- Hearth & Home - Chatham Manor
I can't thank you enough, brother. I will totally enjoy them. Thanks again.

codecreatively

Can't Leave
Sep 17, 2014
Enjoy in good health brother! Let me know your thoughts once you try them, I have some other blends I can send up.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Thanks again for the generosity John. I will let you know once I try them. The ones you sent will last me for a long time for sure.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a feast. I don't see anything I don't like, but I think you'll enjoy Chestnut in a wide chamber bowl. It has a lot to give, given a chance. I have a tub, and really enjoy it.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
ohhh what a gift, i remember when i got a package like that, my favorite is shortcut to mushrooms, man that is a good smoke, also smoke it at night or at a beautiful sunset, it will enhance the enjoyment.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
I've smoked probably a hundred different English blends and keep returning to Nightcap. Latakia is such a pungent, dominant tobacco to me that I rather cut to the chase and go for the mother lode. If I want to change it up a little, I just mix in a bit of vanilla black cavendish or Blood Red Moon (cherry). That gives me a true change of pace whereas another English blend to me is just a milder version of Nightcap.
That said, MM965 and its wimpier little brother The Aperitif are very tasty, fragrant blends with enough of a taste difference from Nightcap to warrant consideration.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
What a feast. I don't see anything I don't like, but I think you'll enjoy Chestnut in a wide chamber bowl. It has a lot to give, given a chance. I have a tub, and really enjoy it.
Thanks for the advice MSO. You were totally right. Chestnut in a wide chamber bowl tastes amazing.
ohhh what a gift, i remember when i got a package like that, my favorite is shortcut to mushrooms, man that is a good smoke, also smoke it at night or at a beautiful sunset, it will enhance the enjoyment.
I tried Shortcut to Mushrooms this morning, unfortunately I couldn't smoke it. I am not allergic to mushrooms, but I cannot eat them. Whenever I do, I throw up right after. I thought smoking a mushroom flavored tobacco is going to be different than eating mushrooms. Well, I was wrong. It is a nice cool smoking blend, too bad my body chemistry doesn't accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.