Thanks Cigrmaster For The Care Package!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
My buddy Cigrmaster was kind enough to send me a nice variety of research material for my ongoing projects. I just wanted to take to time to give him a big fat THANKS!!!! I haven't been on the forums as much as I'd like to be and miss you all. You are like my cyber brothers. I have been trying to be the best father I can be and I can't do that while sitting in front of my computer. It is paying off though. I just went to this years first parent teacher conference and found out that my oldest son is doing 3rd grade work in the 1st grade and my youngest son is doing almost 1st grade work in Kindergarten and is ambidextrous. By the time they go to bed, I am beat and crash right behind them. Anyway, here is a pic of what Harris sent me and I want to thank him again. I hope all is well to all of my brothers and sisters of the briar.
2012-11-01110227.jpg

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
it is nice to have pipe brothers like that. your doing the right thing here sir. fatherhood is special, we are blessed to be dads. there are rewards for being a good father. your wife is blessed as well.
take care.
mike.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
iam so sorry sir. your a good man. god is looking down on you and your childern as well. i fell terrible, iam sorry. i now have tears in my eyes.
mike.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Awww mike. Stop. She was very sick and it has been 4 years. I have come to accept it and know that God had a plan. He took her out of misery and made me into 100x the man I was.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
ok man, iam glad she does not have to suffer anymore. iam a father as well, so it kinda hits home. my daugter is grown now, but i could not imagane her not having here mother. i just want ya to know iam thinking of you. your kids are beautiful.
take care.

mike.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Great reports on the kids! Shows you're putting time in where it counts: with them. Cherish the image, brother, it gies way faster than anyone can imagine.
Kudos to you Harris :puffy:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Harris is a cool guy! Hey let me know how the Wessex is. My local B&M carries a few of their blends but I didn't know whether or not any of it is good.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your nice gift. I hope you enjoy all the tins and samples.
Please enjoy the upcoming holiday season with your children and other family and friends.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Nice stash of research material I'm sure you're gonna come up with some awesome blends. Congratulations on the awesome P/T meeting for the kids. Looking forward to more awesome news about them. My little guy did very well at his P/T meeting( he does have a problem with staying in his seat tho). Good to see you posting, enjoy the baccy.
Anthony

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
:clap: to Harris... He is certainly a good man... these forums are full of good people, makes me very proud to be a part of it.
Congrats Shawn... sounds like you have your hands full with the boys :lol: good on you for doing what needs to be done.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Enjoy them, my man! If you don't know what Lakelands are like by now, you'll know them by the time you crack those Ennerdale and Rum Flake tins...
Best of luck - I'm glad things are going well with the boys.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Harris is awesome!
Congrats Shawn - that's great. And spending time with your kids trumps a forum any day. :)

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Sounds like you are locked onto what is really important and that is your boys! Great to hear from you, though and I hope you are still working on your blends.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Shawn, you are more than welcome my friend. I figure with all those different types, you can put your mad scientist hat on and come up with some great stuff. I am also glad to hear that things are going great with your boys.
Guys, thanks for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.