PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
I'd like to offer a heart filled thanks to our Brother of the Briar Brian, aka brdavidson, for sending me two samples of Rattray's Tobacco to try: Bagpiper's Dream and Jock's Mixture. For some reason the package got very delayed, and after a couple of pm exchanges, with still no delivery, I told Brian no worries, it was the thought that counted. I've sent tabac before only to have the package disappear. So I wasn't too surprised. Then suddenly today the package appears in my mailbox, originally sent Nov. 29th. How's that for the trusty mail? Anyhoo, no worries. I'm smoking Bagpiper's Dream right now in a little group 3 Comoy's Tradition apple. And I must say, its a very very tasty smoke. I'm not s big aromatics guy, preferring my Lat blends, but this blend smells like heaven, and tastes as it smells. There a Cognac nougat dressing to it that really lends for a,pleasant smoke. I'll be sure to order a couple tins after the holidays. So many thanks Brian! Quality stuff. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and wishing the best to all our members here.
IMAG1786-1-1-1-1.jpg

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Kudos to Brian! Congrats to Kashmir! Just makes the holidays even that much more enjoyable

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Brian is top notch. In fact, every time he buys something I seem to copy him.
Brian sent me some of the Bagpipers Dream in the spring and while not an aro fan, I put it with my FM Cellar and smoke it when I am looking for that Cognac character or something nice in my churchwarden.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That great Kashmir. Glad your package finally showed up. Way to go Brian! :clap:

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Awesome Brian, and Kash very kind of you to be chill about the shipping it happens to me all the time I would ship something that should arrive in max 2weeks and it takes a month. It's an unfortunate circumstance especially cause once it's out of your hands there's really nothing you can do about it.

Jan 8, 2013
Kashmir, enjoy the heck out of that tobacco :) Way to go, Brian.
I'm thinking I'll add Bagpipers Dream to my growing list of blends to try. I'm intrigued.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Bagpiper's is one of my favorites. All of the Rattray's tobaccos I've tried have been quite good. A bit pricey, but I'm working my way through the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.