PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I would like to take a moment to give a general 'thank you' to all of the members of this forum.
Without mentioning individual names, so many of you have helped me to cut down the learning curve to a more manageable level, making this hobby so enjoyable. There really would have been no way I could have experienced the different pipe manufacturers with honest recomendations, the choices with reviews of different types of tobaccos, and not even to mention the accesories that are so necessary to the enjoyment of pipe smoking.
Once again, thank you all.

craig94yj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2013
Waterford, Ct
+ 1 to Allen and Kent. 3 week rookie here with years of experience now because of the passion for the hobby that the members here are willing to share. I have also downloaded all 55 pod casts of the radio show and look forward to listening to all of them as I travel the roads of Connecticut every day.
Craig

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
:worship: +1 Allen
I've been puffin' my pipes for about 35 years... and I'm still learning.

Thought I knew what I was doing when I first joined up.

Man... did I have my 8O -ed.

:puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Forums certainly accelerates the learning curve on pipe news and all of the accompanying know-how,

issues, opinions, and information.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
This site definitely added to my smoking pleasure to a very large extent. I learned I have a body chemistry issue with red virginia's. I learned about cube cutting flakes. I was edified to the wonders of American artisan pipes. There are plenty of other things I have learned and I wish this site existed back in 2000 when I started smoking a pipe. Back then it was trial and error and the wealth of info here just did not exist.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I can't say enough for the forum and it's members. Truly a wonderful experience - Thank you, Kevin for the gift of knowledge that has been opened up to all of us.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
This is definitely a great forum. Many knowledgeable members here make the hobby more enjoyable. Always great to learn new tricks of the trade and to get un-biased tobacco recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.