PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Hi earl,

I received my pipes this morning, probably the best 40.00 I have ever spent, all the stems fit perfect, A cleaner runs through them all. They are great pipes.

Thank you for the pipes and the very good price. You are A nice man and A credit to this forum.
Some time when you are finished with this sale, I would like to talk to you about some

Wally Frank Pipes.
Again thanks
Jerry

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
I got mine yesterday and I really like the looks of it. Thanks for the bargain Earl.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
You are most welcome guys and I will put another group together and post in a few weeks. I am very happy to be sharing my pipes with you guys. I am an avid antique "picker" and I find a lot of them. The stores around Texas are starting to call me the "pipe picker". I love searching down these old soldiers and then offering them up to my fellow pipers. So many end up in the trash it's a shame. Now they call me when they get them.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Earl, I haven't gotten my pipes yet (if only mail was instant!) but I want to extend my thanks as well, you're a great man to spread the pipe love the way you do!

scrantonpipes16

Might Stick Around
Nov 28, 2010
Just got my pipe, and I have to say that it is a really nice pipe. I just wanted to say thank you for the bargain!!!!

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
Just wanted to add my name to the list of 'Thanks'. Not got the pipes yet but when i asked if i'd included enough to cover the postage to the UK Earl replied, Ah don't worry bout it, wasn't too much different.
Thanks again Earl, the pipe smoking fraternity is all the richer for having guys like you in it. Kudos +1

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
Everybodies orders are out and in the mail except for one box I am waiting on payment for. I hope everybody is happy with their pipes. I am working up some more and will list in a week or so, after I catch my breath from this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.