PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I just want to give out a huge thanks to Cobguy... He offered up a sample of Plum Pudding, a blend that I've been wanting to try out for a very long time but for one reason or another, never got around to it. Well I was truly expecting a small sample just to try it out... I recieved a package yesterday evening from him... Well Cobguy was very generous and kind to send me several HEFTY samples.
1: very hefty sampling of Plum Pudding (going to try this out today and really looking forward to it)

2: another big sampling of R.O. Fire Storm (been wanting to try this out and couldn't wait, dipped into it last night... Oh man, very tasty)

3; C&D Big n' Burley ... Been many years since I've had this blend, really looking forward to getting re-acquainted with it.

4: Penzance ... What can I say, we've all had it and love it... Hence the reason we can't find it.
Again... I want to thank you Darin... I do really appreciate this.
dub4VSO.jpg

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
That is outstanding!! One of the reasons I joined this forum is the generosity the members show each other. Sort of a family feel which impressed me. I love these types of posts!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Yes Sir! Cobguy is A-Ok in my book Too! Like many of our members he thinks not of himself but giving to others. Happy Holidays Brothers an Sisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.