PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltjlp

Can't Leave
Apr 9, 2011
Cheviot Ohio
When bootlegbonvivant decided to order a Freehand cob, he asked if I’d like a cob that he didn’t think he would ever smoke. Of course I said yes. Now, one unsmoked Washington cob might not seem like much of a gift to most anyone else, but keep in mind I have loads of cobs but only two briars. Cobs are my pipe of choice, so every new cob I get is special to me. Washingtons are small enough for me to smoke the entire bowl instead of DGTing, which I usually do. So, while one small cob might not be a big deal to any of you, it adds to my ever growing collection, and I appreciate the gift very much. Thanks again bootlegbonvivant.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
bootleg rules. just got some bullies form him in a trade and got one more than i expected!! thanks man... look for an email from me.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
No problem guys. :)
I decided to keep the freehand cob for a couple of reasons. It was given to me as a present. And I have about 10 different blends of tobacco coming tomorrow. Figured wth, might as well give the cob a shot in, what y'all have said, a more true representative smoke of each blend before tossing some into one of my briars.
Jason, Glad you got yours as well. I should be getting mine tomorrow with my baccy. I have some more of those no name pipes in different styles and will be trying my own hand on the rustication.

Status
Not open for further replies.