PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Briar brothers,
THIS is my 100th post. I just wanted to thank you for making what was very much a solitary hobby for me a communal one. You are ALL in your own way, knowlegeable, informative, and humorous....a wonderful combination and why I continue to visit here every day. Thank you all for what you have done to make me enjoy "our" hobby that much more. You are the best of the best!
Doug (BronxBriar)

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Doug, It's folks like you that make this forum. The knowledge and sense of community here has me check with you guys as often as I can. Congrats on your 100th post.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Congrats on the milestone. This does seem to be quite a bunch of puffers. I agree this is a great place to come on a daily basis.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Hey Doug....Congratulations on your milestone....you are certainly a valued member/poster/contributor....a real asset to the forum... :clap:

oldjazzlover

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2011
I would like to second you all. This has been the most wonderful online community I have ever found, that's why I love checking in! To beable to inquire of and share information with such a well versed and educated group of people, who enjoy this wonderful hobby as much as myself is a great thing. :clap:

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
Impressive! This is a great place so I can see why you would want to be here.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Congrats BB this site is very nice!!!! It is a pleasure to check in here.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
Gotta love the community here boys. Absolutely.
Little collections of this little bit of semi-mushiness are always amusing, and taken lightly still signs of true community that is very pleasant to have.
I thing cornguy might resent the the Briar Brothers denotion just a smidge :wink: Thena gain our resident devotee of the white goddess seems okay with it. . hmmm.
Any clay lovers here? I don't think I've been a pipe smoker long enough to call myself one. . .that and my collection is far too varied. Maybe I should get more and study up, become the clay afficienado of our little group. which, isn't so little I'm coming to realize!
Sorry, been away too long with studies, got talkative.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey Duncan, I can clear up that misconception about Hobie and the Penzance... He actually sends you his empty bags of penzance so you can act like you have had some of it! :lol:

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
What????? Hobie hasn't posted them yet??? I am shocked, appalled and dare I say stunned!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.