PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

willisk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2018
I have tried other forums in the past of various topics and with the exception of a 1 or 2 I have never been welcomed and had as much participation

To my questions or topics!! Y’all have been the most helpful and hilarious at the same time!!

I look forward to many more threads and good laughs and info!!
So thank you to everyone for responding and interacting with my posts!!
I got a few more odd topics on my mind and questions to post in the coming days!!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Don't worry. You'll pay..... :nana:
jay-roger.jpg

willisk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2018
Now like is a strong word with many definitions and connotations

So we’ll start with tolerate or entertain lol!!

Jan 8, 2013
Usually any ending in "y"
That does seem to be the correct days... wait a minute... see, now I'm confused. Today is Tuesday, correct? So that leaves Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.... what are the other days again?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I had much the same reaction when I started here too. There is always good advice and good stories. I recently had an issue with my record player and joined a vintage audio forum. Boy oh boy, it was slow moving and very dull.
Glad you are enjoying your stay Willisk!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Which days are those @Chasingembers for future reference
Any day in which the cleaning fluid is full and all the 904's are loaded with Frigate and ready to fire! Set the mainsail, fire the rats, who's that turning circles around the mizzon Mast?!
Looks like Bill in his coconut bra and grass skirt again! "Ahoy, Bill! Git outta that get up and let the real dancing girls have their skirts and bras back..... On second thought, just throw'em overboards!"
"No! No! No! Not the girls, the bras and skirts, yah scallywag!"

Jan 8, 2013
who's that turning circles around the mizzon Mast?!
Looks like Bill in his coconut bra and grass skirt again! "Ahoy, Bill! Git outta that get up and let the real dancing girls have their skirts and bras back..... On second thought, just throw'em overboards!"
"No! No! No! Not the girls, the bras and skirts, yah scallywag!"
ahhh, everyday life aboard the 'Frigate."

Status
Not open for further replies.