PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
Visited yesterday......absolutely first class. Nice people, great products, and one can even try a bowl of any of their blends right there in the smoking room with other fine folks.

If you are lucky enough to live near Denver, or are just passing through, give yourself some time to visit and enjoy.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Yah buddy nice guys indeed. I bought a couple blends and they sent me as much as I bought in samples. Did you try the Nosferatu?

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
The guy I went there with bought a small sample of Nosferatu. He said he liked it, and has saved a bowl for me the next time I am over. He has two dogs (Samoyeds), one male 4 year old, and one female 5 year old. They are an aunt and uncle of mine (10 months old) and we go over there to his place so they may get together and play. Good excuse for a pipe smoke.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
ive heard nothing but great things about them. The other fantastic shop out there is Edwards in Englewood. Really amazing incredible - very fine people there too. Tewksbury is on my list next time I am in Denver. Thank God in heaven I have 4 employees out there. :D

englishdave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
Denver, CO
ScottishJohn thanks for the write up on Tewkbury. I'll have to visit now. I've been spending some time at Edwards in Englewood (also very friendly), but I see no reason not to patronize other establishments.
On a side note, I grew up with Samoyeds, really great dogs. When I finally settle down, a Samoyed is going to be my companion dog of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.