Dec 14, 2013
No problems on my end other than seeing this:
1ESNaHN.jpg

Sorry, that will probably go WAY over the heads of the youngsters here! :wink:

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
My PC upstairs gets the test page on IE, but the normal screen on Chrome. But it won't let me log in.
This Chromebook has been logged on and is fine, but I'm afraid to log off and try to log back on.
hp

les

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
For now, try using THIS and see if it works albeit there seems to some some issue with something missing, but no big issue thus far.

I'm having no issues as I have my shortcut icon for the site on my desktop going to my profile.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That's actually what I have as my bookmark, as it was the only way I could figure out how to follow current threads. (Other than favoriting every thread and flooding my email box).
There's been a question mark in the top panel all day, but just scroll down and get to the thread links.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I don't in any way shape or form wish to start any misconceived issues here. However, and please take this with the proverbial grain of salt, but there are former, and current members here who are posting on, shall we simply say: 'Papa Tango's' site and feel that they have been banned from this site and are unaware of the switching to a new server. So, with that, they are simply assuming that Kevin has banned them for simply being members on the aforementioned site. Wow... talk about about loyalty after all the years they have been on this site and to actually think that is what happened! It was plainly stated by Kevin that there would be an upcoming server change and there might indeed be a few issues. With that said, I simply have two words for them... ass wipes.

Dec 24, 2012
I have had the problem all day and still have it. Only way I can get on is by clicking on old PM notification alerts. If I just type in pipesmagazine.com I get the Red Hat Linux message.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Try this link, then scroll to bottom.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/
Yes, that's exactly the same link I already gave.
For now, try using THIS
Then again, for those that are having difficulty accessing the site this thread is all rather moot as they won't be able to see it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.