PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I could see it until I logged in to comment. :) Nice meer and love the light colored stem. Pearlite?

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I just upload pics to this site's album. Copy image location while it is displaying on the photo upload page. Paste to IMG in comment section after hitting the button and highlighted http comes up. I run more than one tab or window to make it easier. Make sure it only contains text from your copied image location. Repeat as necessary. If it is an image that comes from the internet, you can right click and copy location directly from a site and paste to IMG without uploading to pipesmagazine. As long as that pic stays up it will remain in your post. I've never used Imgur. :puffy:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I like Imgur, but been using it a few months only. I actually prefer to put one photo per post, as they're usually different enough to warrant that. But with multiple pics of the same pipe, perhaps an album is better. I accidentally created this, which still allowed for individual links to the photo.
Link to four photo album
Here's what I wrote a while ago: This is a way to add photos to your post:
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site such as Imgur.com, select the image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) and choose copy image location. Now paste the URL into the box that pops up under IMG in the compose reply window of the thread.
If you want to use the site's album (images tend to be smaller than hosting site's size)

1.) Login

2.) Go to My Account (may have hit Home button first) and mouse down to Album.

3.) Choose Upload Picture (navigate to photo you've given a sensible name to), be sure to then hit Upload.

4.) Go back to Album, click on thumbnail to open full size image. Right click (Windows); Control Click (Mac) and select "copy image location" (its URL).

5.) Return to your reply window in the thread and click on the IMG button at the top of the compose window.

7.) Paste the image location into the window and click OK.
Now I tend to leave out the bits about photos on this site as they are smaller in size than Imgur permits.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
As you may see, the album has the name of the gent in the third picture down. Didn't change it as I didn't intend to be shown as an album, and I wanted to get the photos up as soon as I could.

Here's how not to travel with pipes in a messenger bag....
KGNizOf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.