PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Why in the H!!! don't I get a picture. Just writing. Sorry fellow members I won't try again for a long long time. 300+ pipes to sell an can't figure this out.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I hope this helps.
Click the large thumbnail option in the bottom right of screen. then right click BBCode (message boards & forums) copy, then paste.
3VItMbMl.jpg

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
That's ok beef theres no picture in your box either. An as for you mafair. Well I'll ne nice. :twisted: This time!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Sometimes Imgur doesn't offer the right URLs to copy, therefor:
This is a way to add photos to your post:
To get photos to load quickly and show in the post, you first have to upload the photo to this site.

1.) Login

2.) Go to My Account (may have hit Home button first) and mouse down to Album.

3.) Choose Upload Picture (navigate to photo you've given a sensible name to), be sure to then hit Upload.

4.) Go back to Album, click on thumbnail to open full size image. Right click (Windows); Control Click (Mac) and select "copy image location" (its URL).

5.) Return to your reply window in the thread and click on the IMG buttont at the top of the compose window.

7.) Paste the image location into the window and click OK.
The method of Control (Mac) or Right (Windows) click on an image will work for images in most photo hosting sites such as Imgur.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I believe you guys hit the thumbnail on the head. Those appear to be thumbnails. I've heard lots of problems with imgur. It may be best to load the pics onto your Pipesmagazine account then post to threads from there. This site is not the easiest to work with. I've oft been told Imgur sucks big ole donkey kongs. Thanks for being nice to me scrooge. :mrgreen:
edit:

Yay !!! Good job! Very nice pipe indeed. Worth the wait. :)

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Quite the opposite for me. I could never get an image to work on the forum until I used imgur. It was easy peasy after that.
Way to go Scrooge!
Behold! The infamous Scrooge Briar Museum. One of the 7 wonders of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.