PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Came across this Peterson on Ebay and just couldn't resist. I love bulldogs, love military mounts and this one was a fishtail, perfect. Number 454/1000, so it's limited edition to boot. Seller emailed me this morning it's on its way.

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Had my eye on that one. Congrats on the nice score! it is a beauty.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Thanks guys. It really is a good looker. You don't usually see the Cumberland stem. Peterson makes a classic bulldog. Saturday was my birthday so this is my present to myself. The pipe gods made it materialize at just the right moment. Somebody up there likes me!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That's a very unique and good looking pipe. A great birthday gift to oneself for sure. Enjoy and happy birthday. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Your pipe's a show stopper, very nice. I'll smoke a tribute to it in my Around the World bent bulldog Ireland pipe (the series is dedicated to various nations).

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Not a military mount guy- but that's a nice looking Pete! Loving the cumberland stem- feel like I don't see those much on Petersons. Enjoy!

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Thanks MSO. Anybody know anything about the series (1000 pipes)? I'm curious to know what was being commemorated. Maybe one of our Peterson experts can fill in the gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.