Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with Taylor Kirk-Milke. Taylor is unique to the pipe community in a few ways. First, she is a female pipe smoker. Second, she is a Disney aficionado, just like our show host, Brian Levine. And third ... you will have to listen closely to the show... In our "Pipe Parts" segment, Brian will reveal a new discovery for a high-value line of pipes.
Taylor-Kirk-Milke-2.jpg

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Great show. I love hearing from our newer pipe smokers and their adventures in pipe smoking. Brings back fun memories.
Hats off to Brian, Kevin, and Taylor for showing that pipe smokers, like everyone, are all kinds of different people that come together because of our shared passion. I'm a real hawk for equality and I know sometimes I rub some folks the wrong way with it. In that regard, this was the most beautiful show I've listened to: different types of folks, yet the same as the rest of us here, treated like just another one of us. Perfection.

Mike

loneredtree

Part of the Furniture Now
May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
Thanks for the comments on the Larsen pipes Brian. Two days before the radio show I cracked a tin of W. O. Larsen Signature. I chose a seldom used W. O. Larsen Copenhagen 3 Straight Grain that I purchased as an estate pipe in 1973. That was a perfect match. Wonderful! I am going to enjoy this fine pipe more often. I know. Pictures or it did not happen.
pipes-2-008-600x267.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.