PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
So I woke up yesterday and found my two very beautiful FLN pipes at my doorstep. As if that wasnt good enough news, my girlfriend and I went out and used her tax money to buy our first, very nice 50' LED TV. On our way home, I got an email saying that my tax money had come in, so what was the first thing that I did? Oh yeah. Pipesandcigars.com just got a good bit of my money. I sprung for a nice new Savinelli EX Billiard and one each of the following tins:
GL Pease Charring Cross

GL Pease Navigator

GL Pease Sextant

GL Pease Odyssey

GL Pease Westminster

Erik Stokkebye 1931

Erik Stokkebye 1855

Sam Gawith FVF (They had some in stock! Score!)

Captain Earles Nightwatch

Captain Earles Stimulus Package

Solani 633

Fribourg and Treyer Vintage
I have also committed to owning my first Boswell pipe as soon as they update their site on Thursday. I have wanted a Boswell for a long time and finally have the money to own one.
Combine this with the Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake I have coming from a very generous forum member along with some HH Mature Virginia from Zonomo, I think I've got it made. Time to light up a bowl and watch the big screen. Fellas, life is good :puffy:

Jul 15, 2011
I almost have my TAD list completely knocked out. The only thing I am missing are four tins of Dan tobacco, none of which I can find in stock at any of the big retailers at the moment.

Jul 15, 2011
Good luck on getting that Boswell! I hear they sell fast.
I have heard tell from people on the forums that what they list on their site isnt all that tehy have available in the shop. I am going to look at the website on Thursday and if I find something I like that they have sold already, I have been led to believe they can try to find me something similar, so fingers crossed.

Jul 15, 2011
as well as on finding those Dan tins you're seeking!
Trying to get some Midnight Ride, Old Ironsides, Treasures of Ireland-Limerick, and some Hamborger Veermaster. All four sold out at every website I visited. :(
Oh well. Im sure Ill come across them at some point.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
When my refund arrives I plan on adding to my cellar, but a big chunk is going to purchase a new table saw for the shop. Hopefully it will generate more income to buy more TAD/PAD. A vicious, yet wonderful circle isn't it.
:puffy:

redinthehead

Lurker
Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Great haul! You're going to be in tobacco heaven when it arrives.
Be sure to let me know what you think of the Fribourg & Treyer Vintage, so far it's my favorite Virginia, mostly because it's the only one I've tried. :puffy:

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Hey Pipe Novelist - that HH Mature Virginia was mailed to you yesterday so you should have it in a few days. Hope you love it! :puffpipe:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I have heard tell from people on the forums that what they list on their site isnt all that tehy have available in the shop. I am going to look at the website on Thursday and if I find something I like that they have sold already, I have been led to believe they can try to find me something similar, so fingers crossed.
Yep, I have scored a Boswell the same way. Very nice haul ya got there. Congrats! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.