PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Today's chore for me is apparent, it's tax time, argh. I usually get a refund, not this year. :| I will be contacting my banking account information today and getting a report on the amount of social security I received. When the dust settles I expect to be sending in my fair share to provide for some less fortunate folk that live on the public dole. I don't mean those that have lost their job, but those who don't work by choice, or having just crossed the border need a little of my help. In order to ease my pain I am placing an order with 4noggins, just enough to get free shipping. If I sound bitter it will be a temporary mood, after I pay I'll put it behind me for a year and return to my good natured self. :)

ugh457

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2013
Brantford, Ont.
Feel your pain...though for the first time in 10 years or so I actually managed a small refund. Which already spent of course...

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Well, it wasn't as bad as expected. Not all of the social security was taxable. And I rewarded myself with five untried tobaccos, two tins of Golden Extra that I like and topped the order off, for free shipping with 200 grams of FM Cellar.
The only thing left to do is change how much I have deducted so I don't do this again next year. I don't want a large return, I just cringe about paying more in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.