PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I was thinking of ordering from these guys. Does anyone know why they are no longer a sponsor or have any experience with them?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I don't know why they are no longer a sponsor, but their prices are not very competitive. They don't come close to P&C, Smokingpipess or 4noggins.

For example their price for Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls is 19.99, smokingpipes is 13.45, and if you buy quantity from smoking, it is even cheaper.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I thought they had a pipe I am looking for but it looks like they do not.I just wasn't sure if there was some reason they were not a sponsor now.I would much rather use someone who is a sponsor here anyway. :wink:

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Yea I almost exclusively use P&C and Smokingpipes.com now except for the occasional Boswell order lol.I plan on ordering from 4noggins some day too just haven't done it yet.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
TTS is in the news with some drama involving attempted arson http://milford-nh.patch.com/articles/milford-arson-scam-foiled-by-police
No, not just lighting pipes.
hp

les

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I am looking for a Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson No.2 Rusticated or Polished or both if i can find them.I haven't seen one on 4noggins for a while but I am going to email them right now about it.I am glad I did not order from TTS sounds like they might have their hands full at the moment.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Yea thats a little too rich for me at the moment.i did check that one out and it is a nice one but just too much for me right now.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I had pretty much given up the hunt until I thought I had one.I should have known I guess lol.That flawless while it is nice is just a little too expensive.I know it is worth it I just have a hard time spending that much on one.That thing sure is a beauty though.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I recently ordered two items from Tasty Tobacco that they had listed as "in stock" on their web site, only to be told that they were not in stock and the order would be canceled. On the bright side, they did communicate rapidly, so that I was able to order elsewhere.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Arson.... Wow. There's an idea to attract business.
Light a pile of great smoking leaf on fire for all the public to smell. HAHA.
Really glad a pipe smoking shop (regardless of their prices) was not burnt to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.