PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Ran across this unsmoked 2009 Rad Davis at the Raleigh TAP pipe show today. As soon as I saw it, it called out to me and when I found out it was a Rad Davis, Harris shouted out to me LOL. He's like Rad Davis's biggest fan, so I had to get it. Found a tin of 2004 Christmas Cheer and 2007 tin of Haddo's Delight as well along with some other smaller accessory stuff. Smaller show but plenty of room, well laid out and everyone was very nice to talk to. Spent time chatting with Robert Lawing (Lawdog's Pipes), super nice guy, made me a great deal on the Christmas Cheer and then gave me a tin of Edward G Robinson.
img_00101-600x450.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mark, great looking Rad. I am happy you were able to finally grab one. Now you will understand my obsession with his pipes. I predict it will not be your last, congrats.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Looks good, any more pics?
Wednesday night at 9:00 PM, I was sitting in my office in Noblesville, IN. Since then, I've been to Birmingham and now am in Raleigh. Slept horribly 2 of those nights in between. In other words, I'm pretty tired. Wish I had the energy to spend more time at the show, meet more people and get some pics. I was ready though to just get back to the hotel, load up the Rad Davis, kick back and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Gorgeous pipe Mark. You should enjoy it.

I’ve never picked up a Rad David pipe, but have several he put his signature blast on.

Cheers!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
hoosier', beautiful pipe and choice blend, making for a great TAPS show. I missed it this year, and am sorry it was so. Trying to organize the tax material for Monday, and had errands and bills backed up to do, and didn't have any pressing ideas about pipes I was seeking. But the show is always fun, an annual highlight, so it's not good to miss. I hope those who got there had a great time. That pipe is a prize!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I saw that pipe at the show. You got a good one, man. Congrats!

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Yep me too, there were two Rads at that table. If I hadn't bought an unsmoked Bill Taylor Ashton from Davis and Sons table, I would have snatched that one up.
Nice pipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.