PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimlesswanderer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2016
Sorry guys, I'm going to bail for a while. Too much animosity around here lately. It doesn't make for pleasant reading.
To those members attacking anyone who thinks differently to you, or are adamantly defending brands products or behaviours you feel are under attack, in time everyone will agree with you - not because you're right - but simply because nobody else will want to talk to you. You're simply not worth the effort.
To those members who welcome diverse opinion, and strive to make this a pleasant any easy going place for all - please keep up the good work. Some of you guys make for good ideas, sound advice and good conversation, but it's getting hard to hear you over the egos, rants and self justifications of others. Please persevere though, this forum will need you when those doing the braying and insulting settle down or go play elsewhere.
Best wishes to all, and may your favourite tobacco supplies continue freely wherever you are.
Aimless.

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
I'm sorry that it came to this. I have also noticed a sharp change in the atmosphere lately. Decorum has fallen off a cliff somewhere.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
That January 20th thing cracks me up. Good to finally have something to blame absolutely everything on. Sort of freeing, in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.