PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
I have tried my best to enjoy this Butz-Choquin Regence 1304 Smooth. I won't smoke it again as I am only going to smoke meers. The pipe is 1 month old and has had about 10 bowls smokedout of it. I don't want to toss it. I am offering this to anyone who lives in the U.S.(sorry don't want to deal with international shipping). I don't want anything in return except that the person who wants it will use it. First person to PM me will get it. I will ship on Monday.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
That's a really nice gesture. That's a nice looking pipe, but I don't go for bents myself, so I will let some other lucky pipe smoker get it first.

May 31, 2012
Awesome.
I love pipe smoking and the culture that surrounds it.
All of this has greatly enhanced the joy in my life, as well as my overall well-being.
I'm just glad to be a small part of all.
Gestures like this remind me just how wonderful the world can be.

:clap:

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
davidintexas PM'ed me first. PM sent back to you for shipping info. Please enjoy it. :)

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Thank you ruger. Sorry I beat you to it, but then again, I'm not sorry. That is a beautiful pipe. I do hope it smokes decently well, doesn't have to be perfect. Possibly masspiper enjoyed his meers so much that a briar pipe just didn't do it to his satisfaction. However, this was a generous and awesome gift, and had I been in his place, I don't know that I would have been as gracious. I probably would have tried to trade it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a 1304 Caprice, with a bent blast briar and raspberry stem. It is a fine smoking pipe, light weight

and thoroughly enjoyable. I bought it during the Peterson Dracula craze, when I liked the contrasting

stem but wanted something a little more low key but still unusual. The one pictured on this thread is

a very handsome pipe.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Masspiper, your the man, very nice of you. That's the pipe smoking brotherhood for you right there, good people in a world full of bad apples.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
It's probably more of a damp tobacco or smoking technique situation than anything else. Personally, I don't care for the smoke of Meers. However, I have never been upset by a Butz in my entire life. So, I am confused by your message. You should do whatever you feel is right for you!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
Well, color me a day late and the cost of shipping short ... I'm sure I'd have enjoyed smoking that pipe.
A very nice gesture on your part, masspiper, and a nice score for davidintexas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.