PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Well I got hit with some serious TAD Friday and put in a order. It all showed up this morning. Felt like Christmas lol.
pics006.jpg

pics005.jpg

pics004.jpg

I got some more Black Cordial and of course some more 1-Q couldnt live without that one. But I also tried something new and ordered from Boswell for the first time. I got Sweet Tea, Christmas Cookie and No Bite Delite in from them cant wait to try them for the first time because they smell amazing.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wow! I think I know what you'll be smokin' this winter. Settling in for a blizzard?
Seriously, that's what I like to see. No mamby-pambying around. Remember to review Bob Tate's article on bulk storage! (At bottom-left of this page.)
I see where the 1-Q and Black Cordial are at the top of your fave list; I hope the other pick-ups meet with your approval. People say such good things about all the Boswell products.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Oh yes they will. So far im storing everything up in mason jars. Just smoking my first bowl of Christmas Cookie and i must say its pretty dang good. Great Room Note and i can actually taste some the flavoring which is rare for me.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
You've definitely acquired some fine aromatic tobaccos....I've enjoyed all of them at one time or another....Well done!.... :lol:

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
i have the sweet tea and christmas cookie. i really like the sweet tea. smoked some today. good stuff.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Lane Limited

Both pipesandcigars.com and smokingpipes.com have it in bulk, as I am pretty sure do most online sellers. Very popular.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Man so far 2 of the 3 Boswells ive tried have been amazing Christmas Cookie rocked, smoking Sweet Tea now and its amazing. Cant wait to try No Bite Delite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.