PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I just might have to give your dad a call at work and see what he thinks about your recent purchase. :wink: (sticky pad in the back ground)
Nice score.

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
i noticed that after posting it, he is a fire capt, and just closed his station down last week, it's a seasonal one, so I am not too worried about it

Jul 15, 2011
might have gotten a bit carried away... oh well
Hell, you should see the TAD order I just placed. I probably got twice as much baccy, and I dont smoke very often. Oh well :D Looks like it will have plenty of time to sit around AGE

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
Yes, but I am willing to guess that you are not a full time student working about 15 hours a week, money is becoming more and more of a rarity. I think that order might have been about a third of my last paycheck. On the other hand, I am glad I spent on something I can enjoy, and will have for a while. I might I go hungry, but at least I have baccy.. :puffy:

Jul 15, 2011
Yes, but I am willing to guess that you are not a full time student working about 15 hours a week, money is becoming more and more of a rarity
In this regard, my good man, you would be correct. I hope I didnt come across as snarky. At least you are furthering your education, which is something I have had little opportunity to do. I am working in a comfortable position as a line cook to pay the bills and I take a part time job that pays for my pipes and my baccy. I always figured that it was too big of a gamble to spend so much money on a college education when it didnt necessarily guarantee a better job once I got out of school. Alas, its all about finding balance, and whether you have pounds and pounds or just a few tins, I agree with you: At least its something that you enjoy, and at least its just for you. Enjoy it all, my friend! :puffy:
By the way, I am totally envious of the FVF!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Very nice pickups. I am sure that if you don't like the FVF, there are a few here that might relieve you of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.