PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
Hopefully this will tide me over for awhile. I have a feeling it won't though. I already have a list of like 7 other tins I want to try.
TAD-20110615.jpg

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Wow! Now that's a nice order. You will fun for a while. It's nice to see you like English and Aromatic blends too.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Great haul. Quite a diverse group. Like marm says, you should pick up the other frogs, they are good blends as well.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Congrats on that stash! Just don't open them all unless you have mason jars to store them in. Otherwise some of them will dry out before you have chance to finish them all (unless you smoke more than five bowls a day :D )

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
I have this to say about what I have opened so far. If Nutty Irishman and Trout Stream tasted even half as good as the tin smelled, I think I might smoke nothing else for ever. I don't mean they are bad in the pipe at all, but man the tin aroma is great. The Frog Morton across the pond is giving the Balkan Sasieni a run for its money, it is pretty awesome.
I do have mason jars, but I will slowly open them over a couple of weeks just for the anticipation of what the new tin brings.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
The Samovar was very light as far as the Latakia goes. It had absolutely no bite at all, it was a very smooth and cool smoke. It has a slight fruit aroma to it like a plum/prune or a raisin. It is a ribbon cut, but they are not long they are cut very short, I had to watch that I didn't pack too much in the pipe. I can definitely see keeping some of this on hand to go along with the Balkan Sasieni and the Frog Morton Across the Pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.