PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Rathar than my usual haul of a billion tons of one type of baccy this is what I chose today. Haven't tried any of these yet. Dunno why but i'm most excited to try Bagpiper's Dream. Which one is your favorite?
Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream

3.5 OZ TIN
Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture

1.76OZ TIN
Dunhill Early Morning (Tin Bulk) Dunhill Early Morning

1 OZ
War Horse Ready-Cut

1.76 OZ TIN
Cornell & Diehl Briar Fox

2 OZ TIN
Cornell & Diehl Kajun Kake

2 OZ TIN
GL Pease Maltese Falcon

2 OZ TIN
GL Pease The Virginia Cream

2 OZ TIN
Borkum Riff LE 2-Tin Sampler

TWO 3.5OZ TINS
Super Value Pipe Cleaners

50 PACK

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
All sound interesting. Expecting my TAD box any minute, or tomorrow anyway. It's SPC Plum Pudding crumble cake; SPC Potlatch w/burley; Russ's Fire Storm (wanted that for months); and for an old time change of pace Dunhill London Mixture. This was the PC four for $34.99. Like I was short of tobacco, but now and then ....

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
I've only had Elizabethan and Maltese Falcon out of those. Elizabethan is nice, but Maltese Falcon is one of my favorite Latakia blends. I love it.
Like my friend mso489, I used the P&C build your own sampler deal to try some new blends, particularly a few on the pricier side of average. SPC MS River and Plum Pudding, GLP SixPence, and a new tin of Bengal Slices. I'm especially smitten with MS River (I have nothing else like it in my rotation), but Plum Pudding is quite good as well.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When you go to smoke the War Horse, hydrate it a bit to get the most out of it.

Mar 1, 2014
I'd be most excited for Elizabethan.

Not that it's out of this world or anything significantly different, but it should be easy burning woth good flavour.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Revor Plug, a sample gifted from he who shall remain nameless. Smoked in my crapped out 1943 Dunhill Shell that I recently restored. Loving this tobacco!
I did actually buy something new though, GH Sweet Coconut Twist, and Sweet Rum twist, plus The Beast too. Good stuff!

Jan 8, 2013
Bagpiper's Dream is a beautiful thing. It's a really cool blend. You'll notice some coins mixed in with the ribbon. The room note is amazing and the taste is wonderful as well. You'll get a hint of the cognac here and there. One of my favorites.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'm expecting the new Bass Pond any day now. I also took advantage of P&C's special 3 for 2 sale of Cult--6 tins of Blood Red Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.