PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well after a yard sale and much money juggling I finally placed an order for some serious TAD. I was going to wait until Capstan came available, but the $$ was burning a hole in my pocket and I figured I could get a tin somewhere at a later date. So today I ordered 1 100g tin of Rattray's Marlin Flake and 10 50g tins of Fribourg and Treyors Cut Virginia Plug. These two and especially the CVP have become my faves and I wanted to cellar a bunch for the tobacco apocalypse. Also my birthday is on Friday, so this is a happy birthday present to me....from my wife.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Hey Happy Birthday and nice haul. I've been curious to try both of those along with Hal O' the Wynd but haven't gotten around to them yet.
Enjoy

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Nice score!! Cut Virginia Plug is a top notch blend. Elegant and comfortable. Will even be better with some age on it.
Happy Birthday...........
Rich

4noggins.com

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Nice! I'm about to receive my first bit of Marlin as well; I've heard good things. Happy birthday, sir!

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday! I hope it is a good one for you...and many more.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow thanks Smokingpipes for the great customer service, my Birthday TAD has arrived. I have to say that I was really impressed with the pricing. If you bought 10 you got an extra 6% off of already the cheapest price on the internet, plus free shipping. I was able to really stretch my dollars and got 10 tins of CVP and a 100 gram tin of Marlin Flake. And it shipped the same day and got here quick, ordered on Tuesday got here Thursday. I am very impressed. Here is a pic of my haul.

- See more at: http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/Shaintiques/media/image-28_zps1904d6dd.jpg.html#sthash.c0aqt5Vr.dpuf

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
I also, this very afternoon, will have a 100g tin of Marlin flake, and... *sigh* only one tin of Cut Virginia Plug. Woot woot!
Edit: Happy Birthday brother! Any celebratory plans, plots, schemes? Besides pipe smoking... Well, I suppose we'd like to know which tobacco(s) you'll be celebrating with today, and in which pipe(s), of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.