PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
After help from members of this forum I finally go my head around the complexities (or lack of) when ordering from south of the border. A couple of packages from 4 noggins later I have barely made a dent in the tobaccos I am interested in trying. Suddenly I have way more variety open to me! I had great service from 4 noggins and reasonable delivery times for the long journey to the west coast.
My "cellar" just went over a pound! Heres to many more pounds over the next few years.
This is what turned up in the first two packaged. I have McClelland Mature Virginia 24 and Blackwood Flake in transit.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That's awesome Scott...the TAD monster has awakened!! Enjoy all your new blends. :D

fmgee

Sep 26, 2014
Jim it is better to awaken the monster sooner rather than later. I just got the Mac Baren HH blends days before the price increase. Now if all other blending companies just wait for me to get a stockpile before increasing prices I would be very grateful!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Good for you, I unfortunately did not get an order in before the price hike so I'll have to watch for sales. Fortunately many of my other go to blends have remained the same price. :)

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Your cellar will grow quickly now that you've got the ordering figured out. Once you've got most of the tins you want you can start ordering in bulk. I can't imagine how bad my TAD would be if I lived south of the border.

stickframer

Apr 11, 2015
fmgee that's awesome. I put my first order in with 4noggins a couple months ago and what an awakening!

Suddenly I have way more variety open to me! 
I know what you mean :)
I keep my orders to 4 tins max but I do want to order some bulk one of these days.

fmgee

Sep 26, 2014
I can't imagine how bad my TAD would be if I lived south of the border.
Davet I know what you mean. The idea of free shipping would get me everytime and I would just load up the cart.
Stickframer I have done the same thing and kept it to 200g per order. I do plan on getting a 250g box of SG Skiff Mixture soon as I know I am going to need plenty of that around.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That Latakia Flake is mild but delicious. I tore through a tin of that in record time, what they call an all-day smoke. About every other bowl, I went for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.