PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
I was thinking of ordering a couple of 250g plugs from them. Anybody that has done business lately with them have a general ballpark idea of what the shipping cost would be on 500g? Has your experience bringing it in to the U.S. from them been favorable? I have ordered tobacco from the Pipe Divan in the past with no problems. Synjeco still takes American Express so thought I'd give them a try.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Awwwww cmon guys!!!! FFS... I really don't need another site to buy tobacco from...
/facepalm. while placing order..
Thanks!!! :) yay more loot!!!

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
Synjeco is a very trustable seller. I ordered a couple of times and both times the plugs arrived in a week. In the site if you go under info -> order info at the bottom they put all the option for shipment. Giving the way the weighting system of the Swiss post if you want to order 2 plugs it would be better you order actually 3 plugs because the price for shipment will be the same than with 2 (2 plugs are 500 gm but you have to add the packaging and you are falling in the 500-1kg bracket so adding 1 plug will cost nothing additional).

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
Purchased quite some from Daniel and Synjeco and can only recommend. At one point he was even sending the tobacco before my payment in :) .

But I was under the impression that he no longer ships tobacco to the States? Might be wrong though.

Highly recommend the house blends and most of the Hans Schurch blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.