PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I just discovered an on-line retailer in Europe that sells american tobacco. Synjeco.ch is based in Switzerland and ships to all of EU. My regular tobacco pusher is The Danish Pipe Shop, and I will sing their praise anytime, but it sure is fun to discover something different.

Now I don't live in the EU, but my lil' brother does, and he is coming home for a visit. So I placed an order to be shipped to him in Denmark. This is what I ordered:

Cornell & Diehl: Kajun Cake, Opening Night

G.L. Pease: Haddo's Delight, Telegraph Hill, Jack Knife Plug.

Gawith & Hoggarth: Brown Flake, Coniston Cut Plug scented.

Fribourg & Treyer: Cut Virginia Plug.

Synjeco House Blends (made by G&H): Bad Nun, Bad Nun II.

These aren't all american, I know, but these are all blends that I don't have access to normally. The only one I have tried is the Bad Nun. If this works out I will be one happy Workman :D

oldtoby

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2011
Congrats. All good blends, imho.
Synjeco is a great company, offering pipemen many "hard to get" blends.
I think you'll enjoy what you've ordered.

glaswegian

Lurker
Jul 4, 2018
Yes this is a great shop. The only problem are the customs if you live in germany. Are here some people living in the Netherlands? How does it work there? Any problems? Maybe I have to send the good stuff to my work in NL.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I have purchased numerous times from Synjeco. Used to be a lot easier before PayPal started screwing with them. Good source for SG Plug tobacco. All good experiences but a little pricey with exchange rates, taxes/tariffs and shipping.

yuda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2017
Quite curious to try their house blends more than anything. Will be sure to keep them in mind

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
I had a friend working in Swiss, so he was able to bring me quite some of Synjeco's blends :)

Got several huge jars with Synjeco Balkan, Onyx and my fav THE Elephant DUNG :)

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Interesting website, but ... how do you get to see the prices? They don't display prices next to each tobacco.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I have a huge jar of Onyx that is probably 15 years old or so.
Just ordered some SG plugs from them. Depending on your bank, wire transfers can be expensive, which is about the only drawback.
I would definitely recommend Synjeco. This is the first time I have ordered from them in years but am happy with their service and communication. Daniel will definitely take care of you.

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
Same here have some huge jars with Onyx, Synjeco Balkan, Rubino. Also smaller jars with various ropes :) of theirs.

Really like the house blends and the mixtures from Schurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.