Sykes Wilford, Owner of SmokingPipes.com Tells All!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Well, maybe not ALL, but he kicks off Storytime with Sykes on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show.
Sykes Wilford is the Founder & C.E.O. of SmokingPipes.com. He has been all over the world and has probably met with more pipe makers at their homes & workshops then anyone. It is likely that he has also been to more pipe and tobacco factories as well. He is a titan in the industry, and he has lots of really cool stories. In Pipe Parts, Brian will tell us how he rigged his smoking room for ventilation. (He's kinda crafty, that guy.)
Sykes-and-Brian.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I can't believe that Sykes was 21 years old hanging out with the Japanese masters because of an acquaintance that knew a Saudi diplomat. Incredible story. Then on top of it all, it was Tsuge who gave him a chance which gave the others the courage to do the same. I think this is something like he said as to how it all started? Incredible. I'm just glad it happened because SPC is my primary go to for pipes and tobacco. Thanks Sykes! :puffy:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

You guys just be careful with the spoilers.
Sorry, my bad. He actually just speaks about his affinity for Lampe Berger lamps. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.