Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Tomorrow is International Pipe Smoking Day. To celebrate, we will have a dual interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show.
Sykes Wilford is the Founder & CEO of SmokingPipes.com. Rick Newcombe is an author of several pipe related books; including, "In Search of Pipe Dreams" and "Still Searching for Pipe Dreams". He is also an avid pipe and vintage tobacco collector.
Join us at 8 pm (eastern USA time) on Thursday, February 20, 2014 for a special edition of The Pipes Magazine Radio Show.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
This should be a great show, Kevin!
So. . . separate interviews? Or will Brian be on a conference call with both of them?
Bob

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Here we go now!

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-75/
rick-725.jpg

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Listening now with a Nording Freehand packed with Wessex Brown VA flake accompanied by Maker's Mark

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
Great show! I'd like to hear more of these round table type discussions. Years of experience and knowledge heard here.
BTW Brian, the show with Fred Hanna was #37 which was on May 30.

pjhicks

Lurker
Nov 16, 2010
Great format! I would love to hear more giants of our hobby in a series of round table discussions.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That was an excellent show. Rick's description of a pipe versus a cigarette or cigar was an analogy I'll use in the future. I also enjoyed the commentary on what constitutes a "master pipe maker".

Status
Not open for further replies.