PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagenthat

Lurker
Oct 17, 2013
What is the absolute sweetest tobacco you have ever tasted, even if you didn't like it...I'm talking make u sick, diabetic coma sweet

I have tried quite a few of the ones mentioned in other threads I have namesd macbaren vanilla cream, & mcclelland darkest caramel,all 4 CAO Flavors, ptrsn nutty cut, and a couple others I can't rember the name

kalvort

Might Stick Around
May 18, 2013
Try Peterson's Special Reserve 2013, passionfruit flavor, although I can only taste and smell strawberry.. My non pipe smoking friends tried it and loved it! Worth a shot if you can find it.

Also highly recommended on this forum is Sutliff's Molto Dulce.

Good luck!

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I would have to say Nording Labrador is the sweetest I've smoked. Most the other aros I've tried never have that aroma to flavor translation. Everyone keeps going on about Molto Dolce. Guess I'll have to break down and try it next time I get the urge for an aro.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Sugar Barrel will give u diabetes =) Only had a few bowls. I'm thinking i need to cut it with something else.

imagenthat

Lurker
Oct 17, 2013
I have had molto dulce. The tin note got me salivating but I just didn't taste any of what I smelled...everyone around me loved it but me...I'm not saying its bad just was very little flavor for my palate...maybe I'm chasing a creature that don't exist but I hope not. I really really want to enjoy pipe smoking but at this point I just can't justify the money I'm spending on tobacco that I can't taste...of the 100 plus tobaccos I have tried there are maybe 3 that have any actual flavor...and that's only when I draw the smoke in my nose as it flows out of my mouth buy I can't even detect any real flavor on my tongue from them 3...I'll keep searching in the meantime.....

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I like sweet tobaccos so can give a list that are sweet whether overtly or that build as you smoke them. Nording Labrador is sweet but more subtly so, Molto of course, but also Barbados plantation and Charlemagne from Sutliff. The Tinderbox makes a good sweet and creamy blend called Chartwell. McClelland's Holiday Spirit. 4Noggins Essence of Vermont, Stokkebye's Nougat and Optimum. And then there is natural sweetness in F&T Cut Virginia Plug and Sam Gawith Full Virginia Flake. I also find MacBaren Navy Flake to be sweet.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Dan Pipe Blue Note is probably the sweetest I have gone and smoked the whole tin. It tastes like home baked cookies with a hint of coconut.

Status
Not open for further replies.