PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruscho

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
I mean it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-nude-woman-smoking-pipe-tits-doggy-style-sexy-breasts-4-5-pink-sex-collect-/261549606568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce59246a8

ruscho

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
I dunno...might taste like crap
Just run a pipe cleaner through it...
What I find somewhat concerning is that it looks well smoked.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
dear Lord I about busted a gut laughing about this post..... everything that came to my mind has already been said. I am having a hard time coming up with something to add lol hahahahahaahahhaah!

ruscho

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
So were you just casually searching ebay for "pipe + doggy style" and this auction came out of nowhere and surprised you?
Haha, I was wondering who'd be the first to question how I end up at this auction.
I find quite indicative of this forum the fact that there are now two bidders :)
Great buy for the guy whose wife does not approve of pipe smoking: "Honey, I'm just practicing my technique, that's all."

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Well. It appears to be one of those "pre-coloured" deals. If it had a stem to fit "the opening" then it would be a bit more functional as a pipe. Even then, whilst appreciating nude artwork on Meers and actually owning one, I find this one a bit vulgar.

Status
Not open for further replies.