PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The aroma from the pouch is a little stronger than the taste of the tobacco, which is no problem for me. There's a light vanilla note or two playfully merging with the cherry flavor to create one of the coolest burning cavendish blends around. A no bite, smooth burning, and dry smoking mild to medium sweet mixture that doesn't overwhelm your senses. One of the better cherry blends on the market that may even appeal to non-aro smokers as a change of pace smoke. If you like cherry blends, you may find it to be a more satisfying all day product than those you are used to smoking.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Jiminks
Although I'm not an aro smoker, I'd like to complement you on your clear and easy to understand review.
Thank you

Jan 8, 2013
Not sure if the Tinderbox Black Cordial is the same stuff rebranded, but if so, it is actually a great aro. Comes a little sticky, but once it dries a bit, it smokes cool and smooth.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think Sutliff does a commendable job with aros. Their low price tends to lower the respect for the product,

but I think the blends I've tried are full-flavored tobacco, not over-flavored with the aromatic ingredients, and

carried off well. I'm overstocked right now, but I'd gladly try Black Cordial.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Natibo: I haven't tried TK-6, so I can't answer your question.
Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Not being a big fan of cherry bends, I was surprised I have enjoyed it as much as I have. I can't recall the last time I enjoyed one this much. I guess it was because it wasn't over powering.

Status
Not open for further replies.