PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Two fine articles. The worrisome part is about all the FDA regs coming down the pike. Thanks for posting, Kevin.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the links Kevin, good reading. After reading this and listening to Paul on the radio show it is clear to me that there are a few issues looming that could devastate the pipe tobacco industry. Paul is working extremely hard to make the FDA aware that pipe tobacco is not cigarette tobacco and if they impose the same rules, then pipe tobacco companies will go out of business.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I was not sure about Sutliff for awhile but have become a believer in the past couple of months. Their blends are interesting and good quality and their response to inquiries has been outstanding.

Their takes on some of the "Old Time" blends is really fun and the price point of their offerings is reasonable for all pipers. The younger guys now have a chance to try the blends we older folks grew up with and I think that's a good thing.

Well done, Sutliff. Keep the faith.

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Missed this the first time around. Glad I got the chance to read these. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.