PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
Any areo smokers out there could you give me a real life what's up about this blend? The commercials on the podcast make it sound amazing.

Jan 8, 2013
The stuff is... unique. In a good way. You can leave it sit out for two days straight and it will probably still be moist. It is very heavily cased. If you want to taste tobacco, you're out of luck. But it really is amazing. It tastes like it smells, and it smells so good you almost want take a fork to the tin instead of putting it in your pipe. It's interesting because when you light it up you think you put Rice Krispies in your pipe from the 'snap crackle pop' you hear as it burns. It's not something I smoke daily. But sometimes something really sweet sounds nice, and it delivers. I really like it. Definitely something worth trying.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
It's one of the aromatics in my rotation, as my wife doesn't mind the smell after I've been smoking it (a very small number of blends in my rotation can boast that distinction...).
Went through a sample tin pretty quickly, and ordered another. Lots of flavors competing with the tobacco, as detailed in the ad, but some days that's what I'm after.
Give it a try, see what you think. Some dislike it due to the goopiness, others due to the overwhelming aromatics, etc. Your Mileage May Vary.

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
Also even with the heavy casing it smokes verrrrrrry cool. I was really surprised with just how cool it smoked. But it's been said before and I'll say it again, there is no tobacco flavor whatsoever.

papajoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2014
+1 to all what was said here. Easy to pack and smoke.Stays cool while smoking Great Smell and taste (and I'm one that have problem with taste). Keeps moist for long time. Realy, realy very good tobacco. But as was said you have to try it yourself because what is good for one might not be good to another (I should know, every one loves EMP but i cant stand it, and I learned it by trying).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Molto Dulce is Sutliff's best selling aro for a reason: it's a great blend, and the price point is excellent. here's my review of it:
A black cavendish smoker's delight. It crackles as it burns if you don't dry it first, and can leave a little moisture, especially if you're not a dry smoker. I prefer to dry it out just a little first, but not entirely because some of the flavor gets lost then. There's a pleasant vanilla, carmel, slightly buttery, molasses, honey taste that is rich and consistent throughout the smoke. The vanilla flavor is the main player here, as is usually the case in this kind of blend. I've smoked quite a bit of it even if it's a little sweeter than I prefer. But if you are a BC smoker, you'll become addicted to this and forget most of the other BC blends. As for the room note, well, if you're single, you may not be for long if women smell the wonderful aroma this mixture produces. One of the top BC mixtures on the market.

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
Thanks y'all, and sorry about the misspell there. i could read reviews all day long but you guys are better then reviews. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.