PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

drumweezer

Lurker
Mar 24, 2015
So, since I'm a menthol smoker, I thought I would try the Sutliff Frosty Mint. Wooooweee! I was not expecting the overwhelming amount of mint. It sure does clear out the nasal passages. I don't think it will be an everyday smoke, but it might be a good smoke for a stuffy or congested nose.

perlasca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2015
I think Sutliff is an awesome company. They have so many blends that they should appeal to all Pipe-ers, not to mention the price is right.
That's cool that they have a menthol pipe tobacco for those that enjoy menthol.

I smoke Camel Lights, but I'll still try Frosty Mint if the chance arises. Never know if you will like it until you try it.
Thanks for bringing the blend to my attention @drumweezer.

Mar 1, 2014
Frosty Mint is my favourite tobacco, maybe just next to Ennerdale or Samuel Gawith St. James Flake, but as someone who generally prefers strong flavours, Frosty Mint is hard to beat.
(and don't remind me about how hard it is to get Condor)

drumweezer

Lurker
Mar 24, 2015
I must admit that it is growing on me. I actually finished the entire bowl, which is surprising, since I get bored with some flavors after awhile. And the taste and flavor is pretty consistent throughout the entire bowl too, which is quite nice, since I'm not a big fan of surprises. It will definitely be in my rotation.

drumweezer

Lurker
Mar 24, 2015
I thought it would too, but ironically, it really didn't, or at least, I couldn't tell. I let the pipe rest for a few hours, put some Captain Black Royal in it, and didn't taste the mint. I'm using a Dr. Grabow Omega if that makes much of a difference.

eriksmokes85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2015
Any chance you have some of this still floating around? I really want to try it, but can't find it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.