PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Picked up the iPhone 4S yesterday:). Now I can browse the site anywhere. Whats even better is I can post pics online again. Using an old blackberry curve my 10yr old computer wouldnt support the BB software. I find this devcie so much easier to use then any other handheld device I've ever owned! Lots to learn still, and so many features to try out. To those of you who have my contact info please send me a txt so I can add you to my new SIM and contact list. Also a big thanks to the tech team for having the site handheld friendly! Hip hip horray!! Lol

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
that a small mouth?
Yes sir it is. 4lb 12.85oz. I was out south of Paris on the Grand River abour 4yr ago when I caught this one and one right after on the first two casts of the day into the same hole. I LOVE the fishing on the Grand!! So many different areas, and so many different species to fish for as well.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Nice smallie! I have an iPhone 4S as well. I've been able to put pics in my album, but I can't figure out how to post them in the forums. And, IMHO, photobucket is crap! I sure would like to know how you post pics from your phone into the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.