PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'm going with the Falcons because they've not won one before. New England, Terrific Tom, and Belichick have won enough. Plus, they're cheaters and cheaters never win.

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
I am not a fan of either team and I really don't care who wins... I'm an Eagles/Bills guy... Though, I will go out on a limb and say that Tom Brady is going to destroy the Falcons. He's been Rambo all year and I'm thinking Patriots 51 / Falcons 33.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Go Pats! Partly 'cause I lived in New England for a bit, when they were the "New England Patriots", but because they are the better team. Pats by 10.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I hate the pats. I like the Falcons. This may be odd coming from a Seahawks fan, but I am rooting for the Falcons even though they beat us.
The Seahawks seldom 'lose'. They usually collapse internally and give up the win. So when they actually showed up in Atlanta this year for the playoffs and LOST, I was mightily impressed. I haven't seen our Defense founder like that in a loooong time.
I think it will be a close game, but I think it will be Falcons 34, Pats 31.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
I think NE will probably win again but I'm rooting for the Falcons to stop the Brady/Belichick dynasty from growing any bigger.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I can't get excited about this game. I will en joy it more with my lovely Wife's wonderful Super Bowl buffet, a couple of Negronis and, my pipe. I do have a square pool to keep my interest. My prediction? I won't watch a minute of the halftime show and the Patriots will win. Hopefully, the score of one quarter will land on my numbers. Maybe a new pipe will be in order?
Mike S.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

My prediction?
I wrote projection and it should have been prediction.
It's under an hour to game time and my last minute score prediction is... Falcons 28 / Patriots 24.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Didimauw, No, Las Vegas, Born and Raised. My dad was born in Manitowoc and was a lifelong Packers fan. We would go to the local Packers bar here in Vegas, up until he passed. He was an owner and now I'm an owner. Hell, I even have a Green Bay Packers Tattoo.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I wish the Pack were there, along with my new favorite team, da Raidahs. (ex-Niner fan; and yes, I am a fair-weather fan)
And you all were too kind to correct me: They were the Boston Patriots when I was in the Boston bay area. (Changed to N.E. In 1971)
Pats 37 Falcons 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.