PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I know it is a little late but, 1 OZ of anything put into the pool by you. State the score and team, and the closest combination of the score with the wining pick wins the pool. A tie splits it. If you loose you have to send your baccy to the winner.
I say the Giants 27-24. So my pick would be Giants to win with 51 total points. Get it? You must state your team, points and anti to be in the pool, here in this post
My in? 1 OZ of Halfling's Leaf.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
What the hell. Giants 21-17 38 points total. I'll bet an ounce of Hobbits Weed, a blend from a local.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I'm in!!!
Giants 31-17 total 48 pts
1oz of any Hearth & Home blend... Winner's choice! I will pick it up Monday at the shop....
Of course I am going to win so I will save myself a trip!! HAHA!!!

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
Patriots win 31-21 and ill offer up some Hearth and Home tobacco...idk which one yet, but probably virginia spice or steamroller.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
My guess is a super bowl record of 87 points. NE 45 NY 42 I will either send a mellow VA from the local B&M or an aromatic from the same local - ah hell I will send both lol.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
"Where are you giants from? New York. ALL HAIL the New York Giants!"
Dude, PM me your address, I will happily send you my anti. Way to go Sherlock!

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
PMs are one the way. Since I am Broncos fan having an ounce of baccy on the game made it a lot more fun to watch... that and watching the mighty Patriots fall again, that was good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.