PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nightcap has a definitive nic jolt. I don't go after that, but when encountered, it's kinda pleasing. NC

is a great blend; it really puts together the Latakia and Perique components with a nice steady Virginia (?)

base.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
Smoking some Nightcap myself right now. Love, love, love it. Great for the last bowl of the day. Other than sex, it's just about the most enjoyable thing.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I am also smoking some Nightcap right now, albeit mixed with 965. It is a tie for my favorite tobacco, with Olaf's Favourite English. Comoy's Silver Shadow straight billiard. Really professional photo, too; nice job.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Great photo for your evenings relaxation. I'm on my second bowl of Star of the East which I just can't seem to get enough of lately.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Nice pic. I am enjoying vintage Syrian. Never tried nightcap. Its on the list though.

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
What a relaxing evening! Nightcap is one of my favorite English blends. I enjoy it night or day (although the Nic hit can be a little bit strong for a true Nightcap).

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I was unable to enjoy more than one bowl here yesterday. The humidity was so high, you could cut it with a knife. Made smoking outside uncomfortable and unenjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.