PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I really don't mind living up north (Cincinnati, OH) in the summertime. Warm weather, lots to do. So I said to myself, forget the summer vacation, stay at home. I just booked 1 week in Cancun next February (smoking room) for me and my girlfriend. That's when I really want to take vacation.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Usually spend time camping - Washington state is beautiful. Ocean, desert, and mountains all within 2 hours of each other. So far we have had to cancel 2 trips because of our sick dog. Hopefully we can salvage the last 2.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I usually take some time off around late Sept. / early Oct.
Kids are back in school, temps are down and colors are exploding.
Never did understand the desire to take a vacation at the exact same time and place as everyone else.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Darin,

I agree. We always go in May/June before the kids are out, and September when kids are back in. September is my favorite time.

derrickyoung

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
My girls played competitive hockey so for as long as I can remember my vacation was spent making long weekends throughout the season to go to tournaments. This will be first year that I have vacation time and be able to plan something for me and the bride to do. I was thinking fly fishing in New Brunswick.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Heading to Myrtle Beach next week for some fun on the Atlantic with the family. Gonna take a much needed break. A few rounds of golf and some relaxing with my pipes are on the agenda.

Aug 14, 2012
Because of retirement, my life is a summer vacation, except when it is a winter vacation. Enjoy Mexico.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
It's been a looooong time since I took a long vacation (more than a few days), and it is really difficult for the wife and I to get a night off, let alone a vacation because of our sick little boy and all that goes with that. BUT we do have a trip scheduled for the end of July to go to Reno and San Francisco for 5 days. We really need it. I can't wait to see my Pirates play at AT&T Park and visit a bunch of breweries. I even have a DD since the wife is pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.