PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toehead

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
What are some good summer time blends?
I just got a tin of Peterson's 2010 Summertime Blend and it was fantanstic to by untrained taste buds.
Are there any other blends that people like to smoke during the summer as opposed to other seasons?

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
Usually every summer I'll order 4-8oz of 1-Q to smoke, I bet if you like some burley blends they would be good. No VA blends for me, just don't find them compelling anything of year. Other than that I'll still smoke English/Balkan blends. On the hottest days I might not smoke at all.

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
Everytime I have tried VA I feel like I'm smoking a cigarette. I know that many would disagree, and I know I'm in a minority, I just can't get into them for that reason.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Most of the time I smoke in the den so my blends are reversed to what some say is the norm.That is to say that in the summer I smoke heavy Latakia blends.I smoke them out on the porch though instead of in the house.

taztime

Might Stick Around
May 15, 2013
Texas
>> Does anyone know who sells "Peterson's Summer time blend of 2012" ?? ... thanks, taztime

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Pete's Sunset Breeze, Dan's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, Boswells Sweet Tea & Pipers Pleasure rotate back into the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.