PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Heavenly. This weekend has been hot for this time of year (highs in the low 30's or 89ish F)
It's cooled a bit, the sun is lazily dropping to the horizon, there is barely the hint of a breeze; the perfect summer night.
Stress and tension are carried away in a wisp of smoke. It's just my pipe and I, selfishly stealing an hour all to ourselves. This pipe smoking thing ain't bad at all.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Sounds like a really nice evening. :puffy:
We also have been quite warm (100F) and tonight received a nice rain that cooled everything down.
I took a favorite maduro cigar out on the back patio with a small glass of bourbon and watched the sun go down.
Enjoy the rest of yours! :)

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's been hot here In Carolina for 3 weeks.I like to sit on my porch in the evenings after it cools down a bit and smoke a bowl.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Sitting on my front porch with a churchwarden and a glass of scotch myself right now. The stars are out, and all the day's worries are drifting away in wisps of smoke.
Happy Smoking Everyone,

Duane

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Around here when the sun goes down the mosquitoes come out. I'd be eaten alive if I sat outside. I'm staying inside to enjoy my pipes! 8O

greyfoxactual

Might Stick Around
Jun 17, 2015
Minnesota
My summer evenings after work are best spent on the back patio of my favorite establishment.
9e97b680-c901-499b-9cd8-fca4c0de59ef_zpsw8umslfz.jpg

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Forecast here for the high 90's stickframer, but I think you are on the money. :puffy:
+1 Chasingembers
Taking my wardens down to enjoy over bourbon for the coming week end. Set to watch the fireworks across the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.